1. In the Constitution of India ‘marriage and divorce’ is included in
a) The Union List
b) The State List
c) The Concurrent List
d) The residuary power
2. Which of the following Amendments of the Constitution is related with G.S.T. ?
3. Who is the custodian of Indian Constitution ?
a) Supreme Court
d) Council of Ministers
4. Which one of the following provisions of the Constitution deals with the ordinance making power of the President ?
a) Article 123
b) Article 124
c) Article 125
d) Article 126
5. The legal advisor to the State government is known as ?
a) Attorney – General
b) Advocate – General
c) Solicitor – General
d) State Public Prosecutor
6. The maximum number of Anglo Indians who can be nominated to the Lok Sabha are :
7. The vacancy in the office of the President must be filled up within :
a) 90 days
b) 6 months
c) one year
d) the period decided by the Parliament
8. By which Amendment of the Constitution the words, ‘Socialist’ and ‘Secular’ were added in the Preamble ?
9.Power of Supreme Court to review its own judgement is provided under :
a) Article 137
b) Article 138
c) Article 139
d) Article 140
10. Which one of the following Union Territories has a High Court of its own ?
1:c, 2:d, 3:a, 4:a, 5:b, 6:b, 7:b, 8:c, 9:a, 10:b.