Current Affairs 1st August 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 1st July 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 31th July 2018 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which state govt. has launched a smartphone distribution scheme called ‘Mobile Tihar’ under Sanchar Kranti Yojna?
c) West Bengal
2. Which free software has been launched by the Union IT Ministry to enable editing of text on scanned images?
3. What was India’s rank in E-Government Development Survey 2018?
4. Which nation topped the E-Government Development Survey 2018?
a) Republic of Korea
5. The first Nepal-India Think Tank Summit has begun in which city?
a) New Delhi
6. Which nation has elevated India’s status to Strategic Trade Authorization-1 (STA-1) country to ease export controls for high-technology product sales?
7. Which of the following company has become the most valued company in India?
b) Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)
8. Which Bank was awarded as the best performing primary lending institution in credit linked subsidy scheme (CLSS)?
a) HSBC Bank
b) HDFC Bank
c) ICICI Bank
d) IDBI Bank
9. Name the CEO of Paytm Payments Bank who resigned recently?
a) Surendra Rosha
b) Renu Satti
c) Jayant Rikhye
d) Neha Vaidya
10. Renowned writer Ramapada Chowdhury passed away recently. He wrote in which language?