Current Affairs 10 January 2019: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 10 January 2019: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 9th January before attempting the quiz.
Attempt Current Affairs Quiz: 10 January 2019
1. According to the Henley Passport Index, which country topped the global index for world’s most powerful passport in 2019 for world’s most powerful passport for the second time in a row?
2. According to the Henley Passport Index, What was India’s rank in the global index for the world’s most powerful passport in 2019?
3. Who has been appointed as the Director General of the (DG) Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)?
a) S.S. Deswal
b) Ranjan Gogoi
c) Alok Verma
d) Kumar Rajesh Chandra
4. Who has become the first Indian to head the Global Solar Council (GSC)?
a) Anish Mohan
b) Pranav R Mehta
c) devesh Sukla
d) AM Khanwilkar
5. The Lok Sabha has passed which bill that seeks to make illegal migrants from 6 religions from Bangladesh, Afghanistan and Pakistan for citizenship?
a) Citizenship Amendment bill
b) Citizen Charter Bill
c) Refugee and Migrant Bill
d) National Register of Citizens Bill
6. India has signed an Ocean Dialogue with which nation?
d) Sri Lanka
7. Indian Army has recently signed a MoU with which bank on the Defence Salary Package?
b) ICICI Bank
c) HDFC Bank
8. Which country’s cricketing body was announced as the 105th member of ICC?
9. The second edition of Khelo India Youth Games 2019 has begun in which city?
a) New Delhi
10. Which nation was chosen to host the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations, replacing the original hosts Cameroon?
d) South Africa