Current Affairs 11 January 2019: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 11 January 2019: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 10th January before attempting the quiz.
Attempt Current Affairs Quiz: 11 January 2019
1. Which Island has become first Island in India to operate seaplanes that can land on or take-off from the water?
a) Majuli Island
b) Minicoy Island
c) Andaman Islands
d) Nicobar Islands
2. Which country topped the Economist Intelligence Unit 2018 Democracy Index?
c) New Zealand
3. What was India’s rank in the the Economist Intelligence Unit 2018 Democracy Index?
4. Which grading index has been introduced by HRD Ministry to assess quality of school education in states?
5. Who is the author of the book titled ‘We Are Displaced’?
a) Salman Rushdie
b) Shashi Tharoor
c) Mansi Gulati
d) Malala Yousafzai
6. Which nation is set to become the third-largest consumer market behind US and China by 2030, as per the World Economic Forum?
7. Who has become the first monarch of Malaysia to resign before completing tenure?
a) Abdul Halim
b) Ismail Petra
c) Nasiruddin Shah
d) Muhammad V
8. Which Indian pavilion has won the ‘Exhibitor of the Year Award’ at 106th Indian Science Congress (ISC-2019)?
9. Which Indian boxer fetched number one position in the International Boxing Association’s (AIBA) latest world rankings?
a) Vijendra Singh
b) Mary Kom
c) Vinesh Phogat
d) Dinesh Kumar
10. Who among the following has been named as the 2018 Confederation of African Football Player of the Year?
a) Kalidou Koulibaly
b) Didier Drogba
c) George Weah
d) Mohamed Salah
11. India has allowed an Iranian bank to open a branch in Mumbai. Name that bank?
a) Pasargad Bank
b) Parsian Bank
c) Tejarat Bank
d) Maskan Bank
12. World Hindi Day is celebrated every year on which date?
a) 14 January
b) 12 September
c) 11 September
d) 10 January