Current Affairs 16th-17th July 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 16th-17th July 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 16th July 2018 before attempting the quiz.
1. World’s 1st and Cheapest Clean Drinking Water Project was launched in which district of Bihar?
2. Which country’s President has been invited as chief guest in the 2019 Republic Day of India?
c) United States
3. Under which of the following international organizations, the “Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration” has been finalized recently?
a) United Nations
b) International Refugee Organization
c) Refugees International
d) None of the above
4. Which state government has launched ‘I am not afraid of English’ initiative to make primary school students fluent in English?
a) Uttara Pradesh
5. Which country has taken the seat vacated by United States at the UN Human Rights Council?
a) New Zealand
b) South Africa
6. Which country has become the Vice-Chair (Regional Head) of the Asia Pacific Region of World Customs Organisation (WCO)?
7. Which committee has been constituted by the Central Government to review Companies Act 2013?
a) Injeti Srinivas Committee
b) Avinash K. Srivastava Committee
c) Raghvendra Singh Committee
d) Sanjay Mitra Committee
8. On 15 July, 2018, the Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the Bansagar canal project in Mirzapur in Uttar Pradesh. Bansagar Dam project is a joint venture between which of these three states?
a) Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh
b) Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan
c) Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand
d) Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar
9. Who has been named as the interim coach of the Indian women’s cricket team?
a) Sanjay Bangar
b) Ramesh Powar
c) Bharat Arun
d) R. Sridhar
10. Recently, Raghunath Mohapatra was nominated as a member of Rajya Sabha by President Ramnath Kovind. Mohapatra is related to which of the following fields?
a) Odia Literature
c) Agriculture Research
d) Bengali Cinema