Current Affairs 18th September 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 18th September 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 17th September before attempting the quiz.
1. What is the India’s ranks in the latest UN’s Human Development Index (HDI) report 2018?
2. According to CSRI Report, What is India’s ranks in terms of number of family-owned businesses?
3. The first edition of the World Heritage Cuisine Summit and food festival will be held in which city of India?
a) New Delhi
4. India’s 1st Ever Dedicated Dog Park has set up in which city of India?
5. India to hold its first-ever global tourism mart in which city?
a) New Delhi
6. Which of the following is the India’s first underwater robotic drone?
a) BrainROV TUNA
b) HeadROV TUNA
c) EyeROV TUNA
d) HandROV TUNA
7. The Delhi government has signed a “Friendship and Cooperation Agreement” with which city to share expertise on 12 fields?
8. The first lion safari of Rajasthan has come up at which of the following parks?
a) Nahargarh Biological Park
b) Ranthambore National Park
c) Keoladeo National Park
d) Sariska National Park
9. Which of the following bank has bagged the “Rajbhasha Kirti” award for outstanding performance in implementing the Official Language Policy during 2017-18?
a) State Bank of India (SBI)
b) Punjab National Bank (PNB)
c) Union bank
d) ICICI Bank
10. Which Indian company has acquired Finnish company Fluido, a top consulting partner of Salesforce, for 65 million euros (about Rs 545 crore)?
11. Who has been appointed as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of SBI?
a) Prashant Kumar
b) Atul Sharma
c) Mohit Barman
d) Anshula Kant
12. Cisco has signed two agreements with the NITI Aayog and which Indian telecom company to speed up its Country Digital Acceleration programme in India?