Current Affairs 2nd August 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 2nd July 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 1st August 2018 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which state has become first state in the country to implement National Policy on Biofuels?
d) Tamil Nadu
2. Who has been chosen for the 24th Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award for his contribution in promoting communal harmony, peace and goodwill?
a) Prasanth Nair
b) Gopalkrishna Gandhi
c) Poma Tudu
d) Surendra Kumar Solanki
3. Which state government will set up ‘iHub’ (the intelligent hub) for research and scientific learning?
b) Tamil Nadu
c) Andhra Pradesh
4. Which of the following has been awarded the ‘Marketer of the Year’ award by the International Advertising Association of India (IAAI)?
d) Hindustan Unilever
5. The Health Ministry signed MoU with the Ministry of Electronics recently to boost which Mission?
a) Swachh Bharat Mission
b) Startup Mission
c) Ayushman Bharat Mission
d) Lahar Yojna
6. Which state government has approved a proposal to remove mandatory linking of Aadhaar with bank accounts to avail social welfare benefits?
b) Madhya Pradesh
7. ‘Bandicoot’, the robotic scavenger tasked with cleaning the sewers of a temple town in Tamil Nadu, is a product of a start-up based in which state?
8. India’s first in-phone tourism guide and mobile application “Go whats That” has launched in which city?
a) New Delhi
9. The tiger population in the reputed Mudumalai Tiger Reserve (MTR) doubled to 60 from 30. Where is the reserve located?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
10. Who has been conferred with the 2018 Mohun Bagan Ratna?
a) Pradip Choudhury
b) Rahim Ali
c) Sudip Chatterjee
d) Shilton Paul