Current Affairs 2nd December 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 2nd December 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 1st December before attempting the quiz.
1. Which country has become the first country in the world to recognise ‘orphanage trafficking’ as a form of modern slavery?
2. Which State Govt. would join hands with the Patanjali Ayurved to market organic products like honey, wheat, rice and vegebables grown in the state?
a) Uttar Pradesh
3. Which state has been adjudged the best state at 38th India International Trade Fair (IITF) 2018?
a) West Bengal
b) Jammu & Kashmir
4. The 13th Edition Of CII Agro Tech India – 2018 was held in which country?
a) New Delhi
5. Which city is the venue of the South Asia Regional Youth Peace Conference?
a) New Delhi
d) Vang Vieng
6. Who has been conferred the sport’s highest honour for his outstanding services as the chairman of the International Shooting Sport Federation’s Athletes Committee (ISSF)?
a) Jitu Rai
b) Gagan Narang
c) Abhinav Bindra
d) Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
7. The 19th edition of the Hornbill Festival 2018 has begun in which state?
c) West Bengal
8. Which country has become the first NATO nation to appoint a female Chief of Armed Forces?
9. Iravatham Mahadevan, the renowned epigraphist has passed away recently, He was from which state?
a) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
10. Who has been appointed the new Chairman of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)?
a) Anil Manibhai Naik
b) Sunil Arora
c) Nishant Jain
d) P S Chaku