Current Affairs 2nd February 2019: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 2 February 2019: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 1st February before attempting the quiz.
Attempt Current Affairs Quiz: 2 February 2019
1. The United Nations announced 2019 as _______.
a) International Year of Power Conservation
b) International Year of the Periodic Table
c) International Year of the Data Security
d) International Year of the Climate Conservation
2. The Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) has been renamed to which of the following?
a) None of These
b) Department Of Trade Promotion
c) Department For Upgradation Of Trade
d) Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade
3. Under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi(PM-KISAN), a farmer having less than 2 hectares of land will get ______ per year.
a) Rs. 8000
b) Rs. 9000
c) Rs. 6000
d) Rs. 7000
4. The amount for Rashtriya Gokul mission has been increased to ______.
a) Rs. 850 Crore
b) Rs. 750 Crore
c) Rs. 650 Crore
d) Rs. 950 Crore
5. The Government of India proposed to set up Rashtriya Kamdhenu Ayog for
a) Genetic Upgradation of Cow Resources.
b) Genetic Upgradation of Crops.
c) Allocating Resources required to develop fertile land.
d) None of the above
6. Name the first female cricketer to play 200 ODIs recently.
a) Smriti Mandhana
b) Mithali Raj
c) Julia Anderson
d) Neetu Singh
7. Who has been elected as the new chairman of Broadcast Audience Research Council of India (BARC)?
a) Milan Sharma
b) Partho Dasgupta
c) Nakul Chopra
d) Punit Goenka
8. Which state government approved the rural development scheme “Smart Village Campaign” worth Rs 384.40 crore to build village infrastructure and provide essential amenities, on 29th January 2019?
d) Madhya Pradesh
9. Which state has rolled out its Handicrafts Policy 2019 for creating a vibrant and sustainable handicraft sector in the state?
10. Which small finance bank launched ‘Kisan Suvidha loan’ for small and marginal farmers, on 30th January 2019?
a) AU Small Finance Bank
b) Sriram Small Finance Bank
c) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
d) Jana Small Finance Bank