Current Affairs 23rd September 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 23rd September 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 22nd September before attempting the quiz.
1. Which movie has been chosen to represent India in the Best Foreign Language category at the 91st Academy Awards?
c) Secret Superstar
d) Village Rockstars
2. India’s first indigenously developed 500-megawatt (mw) prototype fast breeder reactor is located in which state?
b) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
3. Which Indian city will host The Women’s Boxing World Championships-2018?
d) New Delhi
4. The inaugural General Assembly of International Solar Alliance (ISA) will be inaugurated on 2 October 2018 in which city?
a) New Delhi
5. India’s first-ever online and centralised National Database on Sexual Offenders (NDSO) has been launched by which union ministry?
a) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
b) Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
c) Ministry of Women and Child Development
d) Ministry of Home Affairs
6. Insurance regulator IRDAI has raised the minimum insurance cover for owner-driver to Rs. ____.
a) 5 lakh
b) 10 lakh
c) 15 lakh
d) 20 lakh
7. What is the strike range of indigenously developed Short-range tactical ballistic missile “Prahar”, which is successfully flight tested by DRDO?
a) 150 Km
b) 200 Km
c) 250 Km
d) 300 Km
8. The Union Home Minstry has collaborated with which of these organizations to set up Integrated Control Room for Emergency Response (ICR-ER)?
a) NITI Aayog
b) Technology Development Board
9. Which of the following is the autobiography of revolutionary leader Kondapalli Koteswaramma, who passed away recently?
a) Nirjana Vaaradhi
b) Ashru Sameekshanam
c) Sanghamitra Kathalu
d) Amma Cheppina Aidu Geyalu
10. India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has tied up with which Insurance company to provide insurance to all?
a) New India Assurance
b) Birla Sun Life Insurance
c) Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
d) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
11. Which Bank has paid Rs 38 crore in fines to the GST department for alleged violations in domestic remittances?
b) Axis Bank
c) UCO Bank
d) Yes Bank
12. Which country will host the Men’s World Championship 2021?