Current Affairs 26th September 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 26th September 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 25th September before attempting the quiz.
1. Which footballer has won FIFA’s best player of the year 2018 award?
a) Luka Modric
b) Lionel Messi
d) Cristiano Ronaldo
2. Which air pollution control device has been launched by ministry of Science & Technology to purify the air in an area of 500 square meters?
3. Which country will host the first-ever General Assembly of the International Solar Alliance (ISA)?
4. The Supreme Court has constituted a committee to look into jail reforms. The committee will be headed by who among the following retired SC judges?
a) Prafulla Chandra Pant
b) Vikramajit Sen
c) Amitava Roy
d) Ranjana P. Desai
5. Under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY), how much insurance cover will be provided to each family?
a) Rs 20 Lakh
b) Rs 15 Lakh
c) Rs 10 Lakh
d) Rs 5 Lakh
6. As per the latest data of the Law Ministry, what is the current ratio of judges in comparison to the number people of the country?
a) 19 judges per 10 lakh people
b) 25 judges per 10 lakh people
c) 15 judges per 10 lakh people
d) 50 judges per 10 lakh people
7. India is going to organise ‘Gandhi March’ on September 30, 2018 in which nation?
a) New Zealand
8. Who has been elected as the new president of Maldives?
a) Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
b) Abdulla Yameen
c) Mohamed Nasheen
d) Maumoon Gayoom
9. Keith Enright has been appointed as the Chief Privacy Officer of which company?
10. Antyodaya Diwas is celebrated in India every year on which date?
a) September 23
b) September 24
c) September 25
d) September 26