Current Affairs 27th October 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 27th September 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 26th October before attempting the quiz.
1. Which Indian personality was chosen for the 2018 Seoul Peace Prize?
a) Aamir Khan
b) Kailash Satyarthi
c) Narendra Modi
d) Late Atal Bihari Vajpayee
2. Which of the following cities is the venue of the 11th Global Agriculture Leadership Summit 2018?
c) New Delhi
3. Which organisation won the 2018 UN Award for excellence in promoting investments in sustainable development?
a) Reliance Industries
b) Startup India
c) International Solar Alliance
d) Invest India
4. Which of the following countries hold their first trilateral meeting on Chabahar port project?
a) Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Iran
b) Iran, Pakistan and Turkmenistan
c) Pakistan, India and Iran
d) India, Afghanistan and Iran
5. Which bank recently decided to change its name due to its merger with ‘Capital First’?
a) HDFC Bank
b) IDFC Bank
c) ICICI Bank
d) IDBI Bank
6. Which of the following is the project implementing agency of the scheme “Impactful Policy Research in Social Sciences (IMPRESS)”?
7. Who will chair the High Level Steering Committee to review National Indicator Framework (NIF) for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)?
a) Chief Statistician of India
b) Finance Secretary
c) Home Secretary
d) Chief Economic Adviser
8. India recently signed agreements with which country for enhancing inland and coastal waterways connectivity for trade and cruise movements?
b) Sri Lanka
9. World Day for Audiovisual Heritage is celebrated all over the world on which date?
a) 26th October
b) 27th October
c) 28th October
d) 29th October
10. The 73rd Anniversary of which of the following events was observed recently on 2018 United Nations Day (UND)?
a) Adoption of UN flag
b) UN Charter coming in force
c) Establishment of UN Security Council
d) First Election to UN General Assembly