Current Affairs 28th July 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 28th July 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 27th July 2018 before attempting the quiz.
1. Name the two Indians who won the 2018 Ramon Magsaysay Award?
a) Atul Mishra and Arvind Chhang
b) Bharat Vatwani and Sonam Wangchuk
c) Sanjiv Chaturvedi and Deep Joshi
d) Harish Hande and Kulandei Francis
2. According to the Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis (IEEFA) report, which state has emerged the leading State for renewable energy in India this year?
a) Tamil Nadu
3. How many Indians have been named in the Fortune’s 40 under 40 list of most influential people in business?
4. Which state government has recently constituted inter-district council to identify the developmental priorities of the State?
a) Uttar Pradesh
5. HCL Technologies Ltd surpassed _______ to become India’s third-biggest software services firm.
c) Wipro Ltd
d) Tech Mahindra
6. Atal Innovation Mission and MyGov jointly launched which Platform recently?
7. The five BRICS leaders adopted which declaration at the conclusion of the BRICS Summit 2018?
a) Xiamen declaration
b) Johannesburg Declaration
c) Cape Town Declaration
d) Newcastle Declaration
8. Which state has announced a new urban sanitation and Cleanliness Policy’ for better management of solid and liquid waste in cities?
9. Which party of Pakistan is expected to win the Pakistan Elections 2018?
a) Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz
b) Pakistan Peoples party
c) Pakistan Democratic Party
d) Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf
10. Which former chairman of Coal India Ltd (CIL) has authored the book “When Coal Turned Gold: The Making of a Maharatna Company”?
a) Gopal Singh
b) PB Bhattacharyya
c) Suresh Kumar
d) Sutirtha Bhattacharya