Current Affairs 3rd February 2019: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 3 February 2019: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 2nd February before attempting the quiz.
Attempt Current Affairs Quiz: 3 February 2019
1. Who has been appointed as the new chief of the CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation)?
a) Mallikarjun Kharge
b) Alok Kumar Verma
c) Sanjiv Ranjan
d) Rishi Kumar Shukla
2. Indus River Dolphin, which is only found in Beas River has been declared as State Aquatic Animal of which state?
a) Jammu & Kashmir
d) himachal pradesh
3. Who won Australian literary prize for his debut book “No Friends But the Mountains”?
a) Nadeem Aslam
b) Behrouz Boochani
c) Mohsin Hamid
d) Mohammed Hanif
4. “The Future of Rail” report has been launched by which organisation?
a) Ministry of Railways
b) NITI Aayog
c) International Energy Agency
d) World Bank
5. The Africa Centre for Climate and Sustainable Development has recently launched in which of the following countries?
a) South Africa
6. Which city will be the world’s fastest growing city in the 2019-2035 period, as per the Global economic Research report prepared by Oxford Economics?
7. India’s second Tulip Garden will come up in which of the following states?
8. Name the Indian Golfer has become the first Indian to grab Australian Ladies PGA Tour (LPGA)?
a) Diksha Dagar
b) Vani Kapoor
c) Aditi Ashok
d) Sharmila Nicollet
9. Which state has rolled out its Handicrafts Policy 2019 for creating a vibrant and sustainable handicraft sector in the state?
10. World Wetlands Day is celebrated every year on which date?
a) 1st February
b) 2nd February
c) 3rd February
d) 4th February
11. Which company acquired the Noida-based last-minute hotel booking app NightStay?
12. Which country won their first-ever Asian Cup Title in Football?
d) Sri Lanka