Current Affairs 4th August 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 4th July 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 3rd August 2018 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which company topped the Fortune’s 500 list of world largest companies?
b) State Grid
c) Sinopec Group
2. How many Indian companies have been listed in Fortune’s 500 list 2018 of world biggest corporations?
3. Who has been honoured with the Outstanding Parliamentarian Award for the year 2017?
a) Ghulam Nabi Azad
b) Bhartruhari Mahtab
c) Hukum Dev Narayan
d) Dinesh Trivedi
4. Kadaknath chicken meat recently got the GI tag in which state?
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) Himachal Pradesh
d) Arunachal Pradesh
5. Which company has became the first US-based company with a market value of $1 trillion?
a) Apple Inc.
b) Amazon Inc.
c) Alphabet Inc.
d) Microsoft Corp.
6. Which state approved the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam, an unemployment allowance scheme to provide Rs 1000 per month to unemployed youth in state?
a) Andhra Pradesh
7. The National Highways Authority of India recently signed MoU with which Bank for Long Term Unsecured Loan?
a) IDBI Bank
b) State Bank of India
c) ICICI Bank
d) Union Bank of India
8. According to the state Minister for Public Health Engineering Banwari Lal, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has sanctioned _________ for eight water projects in the rural areas of Haryana.
a) Rs 572 crore
b) Rs 772 crore
c) Rs 872 crore
d) Rs 972 crore
9. What is the tagline for Geographical Indication (GI) certified products?
a) Invaluable Treasures of Incredible India
b) Inaccessible Treasures of Incredible India
c) Incredible Treasures of Incredible India
d) Involatile Treasures of Incredible India
10. The Union Government recently achieved its target of providing 5 crore free LPG connections to poor families under which scheme?
a) Ujjwala Yojana
b) Saubhagya Scheme
c) UDAY Yojana
d) LaQshya Scheme
11. The Ministry of Railways has approved a new promotion policy for which category of employees?
a) Railway Sportspersons
b) Group D Employees
c) Group B Employees
d) Group A Employees
12. Which Organisation has launched WOW (Wellness of Women) mobile app to create awareness on preventive healthcare?