Current Affairs 3rd-4th December 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 3rd-4th December 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 3rd December before attempting the quiz.
1. Which country’s President will be the Chief Guest at the 2019 Republic Day celebrations?
b) Sri Lanka
c) South Africa
2. India’s first owl festival was held in which of the following cities?
3. Which country will host the G20 Summit in 2022?
4. The Asia Pacific Summit-2018 has begun in city?
a) New Delhi
5. Which city is the venue of the 2nd International Ambedkar Conclave (IAC-2018)?
a) New Delhi
6. Which country is the partner country at the International CII Agro Tech 2018?
a) United Kingdom
7. Which Northeast state of India has recently signed pact with Estonian academy on e-governance?
8. The 24th meeting of Conference of Parties (CoP) is being held in which country?
9. Which nation has amended its weapons bill to ensure right to possession of kirpans by Sikhs?
10. Who is the author of the book “Architecture of Justice: A Pictorial Walk-through of the Supreme Courts and High Courts of India”?
a) Kuldip Singh
b) Vinay Thakur
c) Nageswara Rao
d) S. Chandra Roy