Current Affairs 5th December 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 5th December 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 4th December before attempting the quiz.
1. Which city will be the venue of the India’s first indigenous film festival 2019?
a) New Delhi
2. Who among the following footballers has won the 2018 Ballon d’Or honour?
a) Luka Modric
b) Cristiano Ronaldo
c) Lionel Messi
d) Kylian Mbappe
3. Who has been awarded the PETA ‘Hero to Animals’ award for banning the Chinese manjha in Delhi?
a) Arvind Kejriwal
b) Manish Sisodia
c) Ram Sharma
d) Imran Hussain
4. Which of the following theatre level maritime war exercise will be conducted by Indian Navy?
a) Sagar Kavach
c) Sea Vigil
5. Which of the following cities is the venue of the UN Climate Summit (COP24)?
6. The Union Government has signed an $85 million loan agreement with the Asian Development Bank to support skill development in which state?
c) Andhra Pradesh
7. Which of the following is the first leader to lose Freedom of Paris award?
a) Aung San Suu Kyi
b) Evo Morales
c) Tabare Vazquez
d) Miguel Díaz-CanelA
8. Who among the following has become the first Indian to be elected to the ISSF’s judges committee?
a) Gagan Narang
b) Abhinav Bindra
c) Pawan Singh
d) Ronjan Sodhi
9. Who has become the first Indian to be elected as the vice-president of the International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF)?
a) Abhinav Bindra
b) Raninder Singh
c) Karan Sidhu
d) Yogeshwar Dutt
10. Which country decided to withdraw from Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) in January 2019?