Current Affairs 4th-5th February 2019: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 4-5 February 2019: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 4th February before attempting the quiz.
Attempt Current Affairs Quiz: 4-5 February 2019
1. Name the country that test fired a short range surface-to-surface ballistic missile ‘Nasr’ with a strike range of about 70-km?
2. Germany, France and the United Kingdom have officially set up a payment channel called INSTEX with which country?
3. Microsoft signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which state government with an aim to improve the education system?
d) Arunachal Pradesh
4. Which of the following teams has won the Kochi Area Pulling Regatta 2019 ?
a) INS Vikrant
b) INS Dronacharya
c) INS Betwa
d) INS Vikramaditya
5. India’s unemployment rate hit a 4 decade high to what percent in 2017-18, as per PLFS survey by National Sample Survey Office (NSSO)?
6. A new High Court for Andhra Pradesh will be built in which of the following state’s city?
7. Where was the first IBSA (India, Brazil, South Africa) Gandhi-Mandela Memorial Freedom Lecture, held?
b) New Delhi
8. Who has been appointed as the Ambassador of India to the Republic of Argentina?
a) Manushree Tejas
b) Dinesh Bhatia
c) Sumit Rawat
d) Kunal Kashyap
9. The Kala Ghoda Arts Festival (KGAF-2019) has started in which of the following cities?
b) New Delhi
10. The United States has pulled of Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces treaty with which nation?
c) North Korea
11. The National Human Rights Commission has issued notice to which state’s government over death of labourers?
a) Madhya Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh
12. Which Nepali cricketer became the youngest man to score a half-century in T20 Internationals?
a) Akshay Dawan
b) Sundeep Jora
c) Amit Saini
d) Rakesh Vohra