Current Affairs 7th December 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 7th December 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 6th December before attempting the quiz.
1. Which state government has launched a Pilgrimage Scheme ‘Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana’ which offers free travel packages for senior citizens?
a) Jammu & Kashmir
2. World’s 1st 3D-Printed Functional e-motorbike NERA has been launched in which country?
3. According Global advisory firm Arton Capital’s Passport Index, What is India’s rank in the list of powerful passport in the world?
4. According Arton Capital’s Passport Index, which country topped the list of powerful passport in the world?
5. India Water Impact Summit 2018 was held in which city?
d) New Delhi
6. Which city hosted 80th Session of the Policy Commission of the World Customs Organization?
c) New Delhi
7. Kenyan distance runner Eliud Kipchoge and _______ long and triple jumper Caterine Ibarguen have been named male and female world athletes of the year 2018.
c) South African
d) Sri Lankan
8. Name the Indian cricketer who recently announced retirement from all forms of cricket?
a) Gautam Gambhir
b) MS Dhoni
c) Rohit Sharma
d) Suresh Raina
9. Atlawim Debebe, who won the 2018 Pune International Marathon, is from which country?