Current Affairs 9 January 2019: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 9th January 2019: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 8th January before attempting the quiz.
Attempt Current Affairs Quiz: 9 January 2019
1. The 1st Ever Global Aviation Summit, 2019 with the theme “Flying for all” will be held in which city of India?
a) New Delhi
2. The RBI constituted a high-level committee to strengthen the safety and security of digital payments in the country. Who will head this panel?
a) N. R. Narayana Murthy
b) S. D. Shibulal
c) Kris Gopalakrishnan
d) Nandan Nilekani
3. The Union Cabinet has recently approved a reservation at what percentage for ‘economically backward’ upper castes in government jobs?
4. Who is the recipient of the Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Award for Investigative Reporting (Print category)?
a) Sandhya Ravishankar
b) Anand Kumar Patel
c) S Vijay Kumar
d) Sushant Kumar Singh
5. Which Indian organization has recently signed MoU with SAMEER for research in Communication Navigation and Surveillance (CNS)?
6. Which country has recently signed Asia Reassurance Initiative Act (ARIA) Into Law?
b) United States
7. Which city will host the Global Healthcare Summit 2019?
8. Jim Yong Kim is going to step down on February 1 as the President of which international organisation?
a) World Health Organisation
b) Asian Development Bank
c) International Monetary Organisation
d) World Bank
9. The Union Government has amalgamated which of the following Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) into a single RRB?
a) Punjab Gramin Bank and Sarva UP Gramin Bank
b) Malwa Gramin Bank and Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
c) Sarva UP Gramin Bank and Gramin Bank of Aryavart
d) Punjab Gramin Bank, Malwa Gramin Bank and Sutlej Gramin Bank
10. Which country’s team has clinched the 2019 Hopman Cup title?
11. Which Indian origin personality has joined IMF as its first female Chief Economist?
a) K S Chithra
b) Shobhana Bhartia
c) Gita Gopinath
d) Padmasree Warrior
12. The Lok Sabha has passed the Personal Laws (Amendment Bill), 2018 to remove which disease as a ground for divorce?