Current Affairs Quiz: 6th October 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 6th October 2017: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 5th Oct 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Who has bagged India’s first ever gold medal at Wushu World Championships in Kazan, Russia?
a) Arunpama Devi
b) Rajinder Singh
c) Pooja Kadian
d) Surya Bhanu Partap Singh
2. The Union Ministry of Tourism has started ‘Paryatan Parv’ festival to promote tourism across India from which city of India?
b) Gandhi Nagar
c) New Delhi
3. Which high-level committee has been constituted by the Union government for proper management of water resources in the NE region?
a) Ajay Singh committee
b) Rajiv Kumar committee
c) Jagdish Mukhi committee
d) B D Mishra committee
4. The World Teachers’ Day (WTD) 2017 is observed across the world on which date?
a) 5th September
b) 30th September
c) 1st October
d) 5th October
5. Who of the following has won the Nobel Prize for Literature 2017?
a) Svetlana Alexievich
b) Mo Yan
c) Patrick Modiano
d) Kazuo Ishiguro
6. Reserve Bank of India has opened a branch in which city of Uttarakhand to make transactions of the Uttarakhand State government more convenient?
7. According to International Energy Agency (IEA) report, India’s renewable energy capacity will more than double by the year _______.
8. Bharti Airtel has recently received Ghana’s National Communications Authority’s approval for the merger with ____________.
b) Ghana Telecom
d) Tobo Ghana
9. The Queen’s Baton for the 2018 Commonwealth Games arrived in New Delhi, India. The 2018 Commonwealth Games will be held in __________.
c) The USA
10. Which of the following has become the first Open Defecation Free (ODF) tribe district of Rajasthan?
1:c, 2:c, 3:b, 4:d, 5:d, 6:a, 7:b, 8:c, 9:d, 10:a.