History Questions With Answers For RRB JE
1. Currency ’Dirham’ was introduced during the regime of which of the following ruler?
(b) Qutub ud-Din Aybak
(d) Mir Kasim
2. Which of the following war has ended with the treaty of Surat?
(a) First Anglo Maratha War
(b) Second Anglo Maratha War
(c) Third Anglo Maratha War
(d) Third Anglo Mysore War
3. Who of the following has called Mahatma Gandhi as a “Naked Seditious Fakir” during 2nd roundtable conference?
(a) R. MacDonald
(b) Lord Irwin
(c) Winston Churchill
(d) Samuel Hoare
4. ‘Congress is in reality a Civil war without arms’ remarked in regard to Congress by________?
(a) Lord Curzon
(b) Syed Ahamad Khan
(c) Mohammad Ali Jinnah
(d) Lord Dufferin
5. Where was found a swimming pool called ‘Great Bath’?
6. Who designed the national flag of Independent India?
(a) Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
(b) Rabindranath Tagore
(c) Mahatma Gandhi
(d) Pingali Venkaiah
7. Satyagraha is a particular form of nonviolent resistance which finds expression in-
(a) Sudden outbursts of violence
(b) Armed conflicts
(c) Communal riots
8. The Lahore Resolution was presented by?
(a) Muhammad Ali Jinnah
(b) Aga Khan III
(c) A. K. Fazlul Huq
(d) None of these
9. Who is the writer of Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram?
(a) Narsi Mehta
(d) Vishnu Digambar Paluskar
10. Who wrote the song “Vaishnav Jan To Tene Kahiye”?
(a) Narsi Mehta
(c) Vishnu Digambar Paluskar
One of the first silver coins of the Umayyad Caliphate, still following Sassanid motifs, struck in the name of al-Hajjaj ibn Yusuf. The word “dirham” is an Arabic word. It was this currency which was initially adopted as an Arab word; then near the end of the 7th century the coin became an Islamic currency bearing the name of the sovereign and a religious verse.
The Treaty of Surat (6 March 1775) was a treaty by which Raghunathrao, one of the claimants to the throne of the Peshwa, agreed to cede Salsette and Bassein Fort to the English, in consideration of being himself restored to Poona. The military operations that followed are known as the First Anglo-Maratha War.
During the Second Roundtable Conference in 1931at London, where Ghandhi ji went to represent INC. Winston Churchil has called Mahatma Gandhi as a “Naked Seditious Fakir”
‘Congress is in reality a Civil war without arms’ remarked in regard to Congress by Syed Ahamad Khan.
The Great Bath is one of the best-known structures among the ruins of the ancient Indus Valley Civilization at Mohenjo-daro in Sindh, Pakistan.
The Indian national flag was designed in 1916 by Pingali Venkayya.
The term satyagraha was coined and developed by Mahatma Gandhi.
The Lahore Resolution was prepared by Muslim League Working Committee and was presented by A. K. Fazlul Huq.
Pandit Vishnu Digambar Paluskar was a Hindustani musician. He sang the original version of the bhajan Raghupati Raghava Raja Ram, and founded the Gandharva Mahavidyalaya in 1901.
Narsinh Mehta, also known as Narsi Mehta or Narsi Bhagat, was a 15th-century poet-saint of Gujarat, India, notable as a bhakta, an exponent of Vaishnava poetry.